Nema Enclosures Manufacturing Corporation uses the IEC's standardized International (or Ingress) Protection Code system for measuring enclosures capabilities. The IP Code reflects the degree of protection as "IP" followed by two numbers; the first digit shows the extent to which enclosures are protected against particles, and protection to others from enclosed hazards. The second digit indicates the extent of protection against water. We carry IP55 enclosures that demonstrate almost complete protection from particles and a good level of protection against water. All of our enclosures rigidly adhere to the guidelines, so you can count on outstanding and cost-effective enclosures.
IP55 Enclosures' Characteristics:
- Protection from dirt, dust, oil, and other non-corrosive material
- Complete protection from contact with enclosed equipment
- Protection from water, up to water projected by a nozzle against enclosure from any direction
- Available in aluminum, carbon steel, and stainless steel
- Available in wall-mounted, free standing, trough, and JIC box
- Engraving, silk-screening, or anodizing services available
- Custom with cutouts, insulation, hinges, latches, or locks
Nema Enclosures manufactures quality custom and standard NEMA-rated enclosures. Contact us today to learn how we can expedite a custom design and produce cost-effective NEMA-rated enclosures to protect your equipment.
Contact one of our experts today
to inquire about a quote from NEMA Enclosures
or call us at 713-921-2233