At Nema Enclosures, we utilize the IEC's standardized International (or Ingress) Protection Code system for measuring enclosures' capabilities. The IP Code reflects the degree of protection as "IP" followed by two numbers; the first digit shows the extent to which enclosures are protected against particles, and protection to others from enclosed hazards. The second digit indicates the extent of protection against water. We carry IP65 enclosures which offer complete protection against particles, and a good level of protection against water. Because all of our enclosures strictly observe the standards, you can expect first-rate and competitively-priced enclosures.
IP65 Enclosures' Characteristics:
- Complete protection from dust, oil, and other non-corrosive material
- Complete protection from contact with enclosed equipment
- Protection from water, up to water projected by a nozzle against enclosure from any direction
- Silk-screening, anodizing, or engraving services available
- Custom with cutouts, insulation, hinges, latches or locks
Refer to the chart below for the ratings of relative protection of electrical enclosures:
Nema Enclosures manufactures quality custom and standard NEMA-rated enclosures. Contact us today to learn how we can expedite a custom design and produce cost-effective NEMA-rated enclosures to protect your equipment.
to inquire about a quote from NEMA Enclosures
Or call us at 713.921.2233