Nema Enclosures NExIS electrical enclosures are intended for safe use in and around potentially hazardous areas and comply with various regional and safety standards including the European Union ATEX Directive and international IECEx certification.
Nema Enclosures NExIS electrical enclosures are manufactured for environments where increased safety is required.
Our enclosures are certified to meet ATEX Directive 94/9/EC as well as IECEx standards for increased safety in Zone 1 and Zone 2 applications.
Our safety rated wall mount electrical enclosures feature:
- Proprietary hinge design that provides for even compression and the safest way to seal the enclosure
- Enclosures are rated for one of the broadest ATEX/IECEx temperature ranges in the industry
- Welded mounting tabs are standard
- Easy modification – any cutouts, anywhere
- Powder coated white carbon steel back panel included as our standard
- HT-800 medium density ¼” thick black silicon gasket
- Print pocket ships loose
- Earthing studs provided on enclosure body and door
- Available in 304SS, 316SS, aluminum or powder coated steel
- Custom sizes available up to 60” X 36” X 16” with thru holes in any size
Our NExIS electrical enclosures meet these industry standards
ATEX Directive 94/9/EC
II 2 G EX e IIC Gb
II 2 D EX tb IIIC Db IP66
ITS 14 ATEX 37951U
IECEx ITS 14.0004U
Service temperature: -40C to +80C
Find out more at: