When it comes to customizing electrical enclosure cut outs there’s the way many control panel manufacturers do it today and there’s a new way that’s faster and easier.
The way a lot of control panel manufacturers customize enclosure cut outs today…
- After buying an electrical enclosure that sort of meets their specs,
- Customization starts by measuring the cut outs by hand – usually with inaccurate measurement tools,
- Measurements are masked with tape to protect the enclosure finish,
- Corner guide holes are drilled – hopefully, not too many drill bits are worn out,
- Cuts are made with a jig saw – which often ends up with a bent saw blade,
- Once the cut out is finished, the tape is removed,
- The edges and corners are filed and finished.
That’s a lot of expensive, time consuming work with additional costs for labor and materials. It doesn’t have to be this way.
Now there’s a better way. You can customize your enclosure exactly the way you need it before you buy it online using DESIGNABOX® enclosure design software.
When it comes to electrical enclosure cut outs, DESIGNABOX® frees you from; measuring your cut out by hand, masking, drilling, cutting, and filing.
All you do is order the enclosure size, type, material and rating you need, customize it and buy it. It’s all done online and ready for manufacturing. Lead times are shortened to as little as 5 days for a custom product with NO minimums.
It’s that simple.
DESIGNABOX technology enables control panel manufacturers to do what you do best and virtually eliminates human error in electrical enclosure cut outs.
DESIGNABOX enables you to quickly and easily do the following:
- Customize your electrical enclosure exactly the way you need it before you buy it.
- Choose your electrical enclosure in the size, material and rating you need,
- Design your cutouts and accessories to your exact specifications online,
- Conveniently order and purchase your enclosure.
Your design is seamlessly integrated into our ISO certified manufacturing process to minimize human error so you receive your enclosure ready for use exactly the way you designed it.
A laser makes precise cut outs in seconds.
You get precise electrical enclosure cut outs and no more added hours of work, wear and tear on shop tools, dull drill bits, bent saw blades, and frustration.
Electrical enclosures ordered online at http://www.nemaenclosures.com/custom-electrical-enclosures.html meet these industry standards.
Find out more at: https://www.nemaenclosures.com/custom-electrical-enclosures.html